1) Login to your Vendor Dashboard and from the top menu visit Orders > View Orders here you will see the list of all Orders which you have received.
2) To manage Orders click on appropriate Order number and it will open up the details of the Order which includes the Customer Name, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Product Details, Customer Notes, Payment Details etc.
3) When you are ready to dispatch your item/s, click on the gear icon in the top right of the screen to print the packing slip, be sure to put it in with the order for the customer as it will contain important information.
4) Once you have dispatched the item/s, please fill in the appropriate Tracking details under the Shipping Information section at the bottom right side of the page. Enter your Carrier/Courier Tracking Number and select the Carrier from which you have used to send the parcel in the available list in the dropdown. (Note: if you don't have or don't want to include a Tracking Number then simply write any short message inside the Tracking Number Text box, such as Not Available, Not Needed etc).
5) Next change the Status Option above to Dispatched and then click on the Save Changes button on the upper right side. This will save the Order details for you and also inform the Customer about the Shipping and Order status.
Note: It is best Practice to check your Vendor Dashboard and Order details regularly and not rely only on Email Orders, as sometimes due to technical problems you may face a delay in getting your emails.