Please Note: If you need help with adding products, please feel free to contact us via the 'Contact Admin' button from your vendor dashboard or email us at [email protected]
We can add some products for you or walk you through the process, we are more than happy to help in any way we can to help get you up and running.
To create products follow the steps below:
1) In your Vendor Dashboard go to the Products > Products section from the top menu.
2) Click on Plus (+) icon on the top right of the screen.
3) On the next screen, you will need to fill in your basic Product details, such as Product Name, Categories (select up to two from the different categories and sub-categories available. If your chosen category is not listed, please message us at [email protected] and we can add it for you), Price, Description of Product, Image, Stock Quantity etc.
On the Pricing/inventory section, you can add a SKU code, retail price, track your inventory and don't forget that unless it is a customised item that a Customer has requested from you, to click the drop down on Zero Price Action and change it to allow Customers to add your product to their trolley.
We also advise that you add some Promo Text which will appear alongside your product. Here you can add anything such as Free Shipping when you spend £XX or a unique offer or text about your product such as 100% recycled etc.
4) On the SEO tab, you can mention the product name for the SEO Name and Page Title, a short product description under Meta Description and you can add some product keywords under the Meta Keyword Box (example: Product name, Model Number, SKU, Product Variants). This will help to increase your Store Visibility on Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
5) Click on the Create Button on top right hand to save the Product.