Upcycled dog walker bag
Upcycled crossbody bag in a slim multi-pocket design. Repurposed adjustable crossbody bag which can be used as a dog walker bag or as an everyday lightweight organiser bag.
Repurposed from a linen trousers and cotton shirts - every purchase prevents textiles going to landfill.
* Open pocket for quick and easy access to treats or emergency shopping chocolate
* Front zipper pocket to securely hold keys or dog poop bags and mini hand sanitizer.
* Inside main compartment has a phone drop pocket sized to accommodate the largest iPhones, and enough room to carry keys, wallet, etc.
* Adjustable strap extends from 27 inches (69 cm) to 50 inches (127 cm)
* Can be crossbody or shoulder bag
6 inches (16 cm) wide x 8 inches (20 cm) high
As a small ethical business and maker I would like to acknowledge the creator of this pattern, www.sewideas.com. The creator generously allows individuals to sell items produced from this pattern.
If you enjoy sewing I would heartily recommend checking out their patterns. They are detailed, well illustrated and professional.